1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup frozen blueberries
3 cups fresh blueberries
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a saucepan sugar and cornstarch and whisk together.
- Then add water and whisk until smooth.
- Add frozen blueberries.
- Bring to a boil and stir until thick.
- Remove from heat, mix in lemon juice and fold in fresh blueberries.
- Allow to cool to room temperature before use.
At Wilmot Orchards we take great care to provide you
with the best blueberries possible.
Wilmot Orchards Inc.
3337 Concession Road 3
Newcastle ON L1B 1L9
Blueberry Season Hours
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday - Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 5 pm
Picking ends 1/2 hour before farm closing
Smoke Free Farm
No Pets, Service Animals Exempt
No Outside Food on Farm Property
No Bus Tours