PICK YOUR OWN BLUEBERRIES
Pick Your Own (EST. 1983)
- Children accompanied by adults are definitely welcome.
- A great place for a family outing.
- Enjoy a refreshing blueberry treat at Appleberries Cafe while you are here.
- Bushes as high as 5′ – 7′ for easy picking
- 9 varieties of blueberries to suit every taste
- Season starts late July and ends Labour Day weekend depending on weather and crop conditions
- Small wagons provided for your convenience
- Fresh picked berries are available daily while quantities last
- Available for purchase – quarts, 2litre, and 4litre baskets
During the month of August blueberries are in their peak and perfect for picking. Wilmot Orchards has two pick your own patches, which between the two, offers 9 different varieties of blueberries, which ripen throughout the month of August.
If you are looking to pick your own, you are welcome to bring your own containers to pick into. Otherwise, Wilmot Orchards offers 4 litre pails for your purchase. When you arrive, please go to one of our weigh stations to have your containers weighed. Once your containers have been weighed, you will be directed to the best picking we have available on the day. Because we have different varieties, if you visit Wilmot Orchards more than once, you will likely be directed to different locations. Once you have picked all your berries, you can head back up to our weigh station to weigh your berries and pay for what you have picked. Please be sure to pay for your berries before you enjoy our patio.
If you don’t have the time to pick your own blueberries, Wilmot Orchards offers pre-picked blueberries in three sizes, 1 litre, 2 litres and 4 litres.
At Wilmot Orchards we take great care to provide you
with the best blueberries possible.
Wilmot Orchards Inc.
3337 Concession Road 3
Newcastle ON L1B 1L9
Blueberry Season Hours
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday - Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Picking ends 1/2 hour before farm closing
Smoke Free Farm
Please Pay For Berries Before Eating
No Pets, Service Animals Exempt
No Outside Food on Farm Property
No Bus Groups