3 cups blueberries
2/3 cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons unflavoured gelatine (2 packages)
1/2 cup boiling water
2 cups whipping cream
- In a blender or food processor puree blueberries until smooth.
- In a heavy saucepan, place blueberry puree and sugar.
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
- Add to berry mixture.
- Bring blueberry mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate mixture until partially thickened.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks and fold into blueberry mixture.
At Wilmot Orchards we take great care to provide you
with the best blueberries possible.