3 cups blueberries
2/3 cups granulated sugar
2 tablespoons unflavoured gelatine (2 packages)
1/2 cup boiling water
2 cups whipping cream
- In a blender or food processor puree blueberries until smooth.
- In a heavy saucepan, place blueberry puree and sugar.
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water.
- Add to berry mixture.
- Bring blueberry mixture to a boil.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Refrigerate mixture until partially thickened.
- Whip cream until stiff peaks and fold into blueberry mixture.
At Wilmot Orchards we take great care to provide you
with the best blueberries possible.
Wilmot Orchards Inc.
3337 Concession Road 3
Newcastle ON L1B 1L9
Blueberry Season Hours
Monday - Thursday 9:00 am - 8:00 pm
Friday - Saturday - Sunday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Picking ends 1/2 hour before farm closing
Smoke Free Farm
Please Pay For Berries Before Eating
No Pets, Service Animals Exempt
No Outside Food on Farm Property
No Bus Groups